Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Worst Blogger Ever

I feel like the worst blogger ever. Things have been so busy and I just realized that I haven't posted in over a year. I'm going to try to be a better posted.

Well I graduated a week and a half ago with my associate's in Small Business Management and will be transferring to SVSU in the fall to continue in Accounting. I have been so busy with school that I haven't done much else for the past year. Now that I don't have school all the time, I don't really know what to do with all of my time. I have recently begun to knit and crochet again. I mean I didn't really stop but I didn't do very much of it since the mad rush to get Christmas presents done last year. It's nice to want to do something creative rather than only have time for homework and be so mentally drained that I don't want to really do anything that takes much thought.

Here are some of my recent projects that I have gotten done for some friends that are obsessed with Little Big Planet.

No comments: