Thursday, April 10, 2008

Two weeks to go

I only have two more weeks of school and I am so excited because I am getting so burnt out with all of my work. It really didn't seem like a lot of work to me until a couple of weeks ago and all of a sudden it seemed as though I had more things that usual due but I really didn't. I just can't wait until I have time again to do things for myself and to add new things to my Etsy store. I have not been able to add anything new to my store in a couple of weeks. I am planning on adding some definite summer things to the shop including some crocheted bikini tops. I refuse to make crocheted bikini bottoms because there are so few people who look good in them and I don't want to contribute to having to see someone in a string bikini who should not be wearing one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! From SAM 5, trying to email you with no luck, will try to send the invite too! Zonda